Yesterday was the first "Surf - Work - Surf" session of the year. Its finally light long enough to get out in the morning for over an hour, get to work in time, and get outta there fast enough to get another hour or so before dinner. The morning session was probably one of the top 2 days so far this year. Waves in the shoulder high + range and lots of them. The evening glass off was nice because of the sun, but the conditions and the attitude in the water wasnt as great.
Needless to say, I am feeling it in my shoulders, back, and chest from all the paddling. I was thinking I might be able to get out again today, but I am so tired I dont think I could even pick up my board. Its lunch time and Mike wants to go to the gym, so I will limp through that now.
No comments:
Post a Comment